Huntington Beach, California’s Most Trusted
Auto Repair & Service Shop Since 1993
Outstanding Customer Satisfaction
Auto Repair Services | ExperTec Automotive
Welcome to ExperTec Automotive of Huntington Beach, CA, For over 20 years, we have provided high quality auto repair and maintenance service to drivers in Orange County looking for a trustworthy alternative to dealerships. While it’s true that we’ve grown quite a bit in the past decade, our goal remains the same: maintaining the 100 percent customer satisfaction rate we've received from AAA customer service surveys. We take pride in being Huntington Beach's favorite AAA Approved Repair Shop.
Check Out What Customers Are Saying About ExperTec Automotive
When you visit Expertec Automotive, you can rest assured you're receiving the very best auto repair Huntington Beach has to offer. We're so confident in our work that our warranty includes the following:
• The warranty costs you NOTHING. Just come to us for repairs and you're covered!
• Every repair we provide comes with a 2 Year / 24,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty and 12 months/12,000 miles Roadside assistance.
• Honored at over 35,000 repair facilities nationwide.
• One Call Convenience. If you ever have to use your warranty when traveling, one call takes care of everything.
• Register your warranty online and receive exclusive offers on auto repair and travel!
• Call us today at (714) 848-9222 or Schedule An Appointment Online for your next Huntington Beach auto repair service!
Quality Auto & Fleet Repair
We are the destination for auto repair, whether you’re in need of transmission service, an oil change, or new tires for your vehicle. That goes for both residential drivers and those businesses and organizations in our area looking for a one-stop shop for all their fleet automotive needs. Our top-of-the-line facility can handle vehicles weighing up to five tons, meaning you won’t necessarily have to unload everything before you bring it in! We’re all about convenience and efficiency at ExperTec, which is why most of our services are finished the same day.
Check Out The Latest Post On Our Auto Blog!
This week on ExperTec of Huntington Beach’s cars 101 blog, we’re gonna cover another one of the most common repairs - the oxygen sensor.
Most cars produced since 1980, and every new car, has an oxygen sensor as part of its emissions system. This part is about the size of a spark plug and located in your car’s exhaust, where it measures the proportion of oxygen to fuel in your car’s exhaust gases and reports it to your car’s ECU. The oxygen sensor’s purpose is to help your ECU run the car’s engine as efficiently as possible and produce as little pollution as possible.